Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the form below
[contact-form-7 id=”20″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Libacura works well with the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox version 3 or later
- Google Chrome, latest stable version
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 or later
Other modern browsers (for example Safari) should also work, but we don’t routinely test with them.
You can download the latest versions for free:
- Firefox: http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome
- IE: http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/internet-explorer/download-ie.aspx
For Internet Explorer (IE), “Compatibility mode” must be turned OFF. (Compatibility mode is intended only for very old websites.)
You can do that by going to Internet Explorer’s “Tools” menu and ensuring there is NOT a tick next to “Compatibility mode”.
You may (also) need to select “Compatibility settings” and make sure that Libacura is NOT in the list of sites that use compatibility mode, so that next time you start IE it remembers not to use compatibility mode for Libacura.